The solution to immediate prostheses and splitting in Periodontics !
- Pre-impregnated and silanated to be ready to use : saves time and material
- Glass fiber : high flexural strength
- Easy to cut : special scissors are not required
- Malleable fiber : easy to adapt
- Packed in sachets : easy handling / protects fibers from light
- Splinting in periodontics
- Splinting of traumatized teeth
- Fabrication of adhesive direct temporary prostheses
- Reinforcement of large restorations
Contains : 3 strips of 8.5cm in individual packaging
|Medical Device||Class IIa|
|EC Representative||Emergo Europe|
|Notified Body||CE 1434 PCBC (Polish Center for Testing and Certification)|
What the advantage of the industrial resin impregnation of Interlig ?
The pre-impregnated fiber is ten times more resistant than fibers that are not impregnated during their fabrication.
What is the advantage of Interlig glass fiber over the polyesthylene fibers ?
Interlig glass fiber is much more resistant (282 mpa) than polyethylene fiber (86 mpa).
How many clinical cases can be done with one strip of Interlig ?
Three cases of periodontal splinting.
Can Interlig be touched manually ?
Interlig, unlike polyethylene fibers, is treated by cold gas plasma and it can be touched without alteration of its properties.
Which are the most important precautions when using interlig ?
Interlig must be totally covered by the restorative resin because it absorbs water. In case of exposition to humidity, properties will be altered. Interlig is impregnated with light-cured resin and should be protected from light.
How long can interlig stay in the patient's mouth in a splintcase?
As long as it is covered by the resin, there is no limit for the maintenance of interlig in the mouth.
In splint cases, is a groove necessary ?
A groove is only necessary in final cases. For temporary use, fabrication of grooves on the teeth is not recommended.