OMNIS_ The Swiss knife
This new and improved version is a definite must for daily dental procedures. It:
- removes excess cement whether temporary or permanent
- scraps excess composite and adhesive
- sculpts amalgams and composites
- picks out temporary crowns, Stellites etc.
- removes Cavits and other temporary cement fillings such as IRM (completes ceramometal burs) to remove "semi-hard" resin temporary fillings.
As time goes on, you will certainly use this tool for other applications that require scraping or cutting to prevent breaking other more fragile dental tools. A real Swiss knife!!!
Available in 2 shapes: #2 pulling edge and #1 pushing edge
- autoclavable 135°C/275°F
- Medical Device
- Class I
- WAM (France)
This instrument is not only incredibly resistant but also extremely versatile. One end can scrape, pick out and remove your temporary crowns etc, while the other end has three cutting edges for removing excess dental cement, composite, etc. As time goes on, you will certainly use this tool for other applications that require scraping or cutting to prevent breaking other more fragile dental tools.
Once you get your hands on this jewel you'll want one for each tray !
- n°1 : pushing edge
- n°2 : pulling edge
Omnis also enables you to remove Cavit fillings and other temporary cement fillings, IRM and semi-hard resin temporary fillings
Scrape excess adhesive or composite